Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

browsing for blouses

i am totally needing to re-vamp my work wardrobe and so i thought browsing for some new blouses would be a good start. adding a few new pieces to my everyday work attire will hopefully get me inspired to put some new looks together. my sales job allows me the opportunity to have fun with what i wear on a daily basis. as long as i am covered up, not wearing jeans and look put together, anything goes which is really nice. here are a few of my favorites i am leaning towards.


victoria secret, charmeuse top-$68
so this might not be work appropriate. but this would look awesome with some skinny jeans for a night out on the town.


kenneth cole, new york print silk shell-$69


bcbgmaxazaria, lace panel top-$117.90


beyond vintage, lace applique blouse-$134.90


dvf, elliman pleated blouse-$114.75


elizabeth and james, bianca silk blouse-$114.60
throw on a sweater vest for a layered look.


victoria secret, silk blouse-$49

No comments:

Post a Comment