Search This Blog

Friday, January 8, 2010

dress your ears

my ears have been feeling bare lately and i need to get some new earrings to dress them up! recently, i have been really into wearing large statement necklaces and so i tend to leave my ears naked. but, in my effort to re-vamp my work wardrobe for 2010, i am going to get some new jewelry. stay tuned for more postings about great pieces i find!



ruiada-$38


gorjana quinn-$50


wendy mink, turquoise crescent hoop earrings-$73


j.crew, nouveau gem-$65


urban posh, calliope-$105


yochi, small pink hoop-$52


amrita singh, smokey faceted sunset drop earrings-$32.30


alexis bittar, double onyx drop earrings-$295

1 comment:

  1. These are all beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Just wanted to let you know that I've really been enjoying your blog. It's definitely providing inspiration! Great job!

    ReplyDelete