Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

i wanna glow


i was sort of stumped as to what i should post today about fashion so i decided to let you all in on a recent find that i am really loving. i have not been very happy with my skin for the past few months (thus the past posting about face wash) and went into my local blue mercury store for a solution. after much contemplation and looking through about a million products, i purchased these bad boys know as un-wrinkle peel pads. the oh-so-sweet sales lady said these pads were harsh and would make my skin feel and look as if i just got a chemical peel. um...for $45, sold! i have very sensitive skin and surprisingly, these pads did not irritate my skin at all and i kept the solution on my face for longer than recommended. not only does not skin look better, it feels so smooth, soft, and even has a little glow (if i do say so myself!)

for any of you girls out there searching for a product to revitalize your skin, this really is the product to buy! it can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment