Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

what i want..

for christmas is endless amounts of lululemon yoga wear! i recently caved and bought my first pair of lululemon yoga pants and they have totally changed my life. i want to workout in them. i want to sleep in them. hell, i am even trying to figure out how i can wear them to work sometimes. they are so fabulous and despite the hefty price tag that comes attached, they are perfect. the stretch and elasticity make them so unbelievably comfortably, you will not want to take them off!





1 comment:

  1. So funny! I was in Chicago visiting my brother months ago, and he was telling me that I need to get a pair of Lululemon pants...that they make every girl's ass look incredible. I'm thinking, what does my 25 year old brother know about this?

    All of a sudden, I'm seeing and hearing about Lululemon EVERYWHERE! So I guess William was right. Might have to put a pair on my Christmas list.

    ReplyDelete