Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

who wants to go riding?

okay, i'll be honest. i do not ride horses nor do i live in a cold climate which requires boots for warmth. however, any opportunity that presents itself to put on a pair of riding boots, i am going to take!! here are some of my favorites for this fall. i just recently bought the frye "paige" riding boot. i wore them this past weekend in NYC and felt fabulous, chic and a part of the city!

frye "paige riding boot"-$348

frye "paige tall buckle"-$159.30 (on sale)
cole haan "air petra tall boot"-$298



coconuts "virginia"-$99

1 comment:

  1. I think I love you! I've been looking everywhere for the right pair of boots, and you gave me two choices I love! Question about the Fryes...are the upper parts wide enough to tuck jeans into and whatnot? What do you think? I don't exactly have thin calves.

    ReplyDelete