Search This Blog

Thursday, April 1, 2010

guess what i got...

for as long as i can remember (probably since i was 4), i have wanted, i mean reallllllly wanted, a chanel handbag.

aj bought one for me today!!!!

i came home from work today and aj was acting super sweet and told me he wanted to give me something. he told me that he knew how hard i have been working and that life is too short to not indulge in things we really want every once in a while. then, he hands me this gorgeous black box with a huge white ribbon wrapped around the box. i could not open it fast enough when i found this inside...





this is probably the best day of my life!!! woooohoooooo!!!!



ok just kidding. happy april fools! hehe..this is only how i imagine this happening in my dreams. oh, maybe one day! :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL! You really got me... I was sooo jealous! You will get it one day soon, I am sure! ;) - Ashlee

    ReplyDelete